- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Apeks ATX40 DS4 Regulator & ATX40 Octopus with single SPG Console
- Aqua Lung Pro HD BCD
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the ATX is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
- The ATX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used. Press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
Single Console SPG
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
The Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it’s ready to go.
- SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage
- Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion
- The large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Pro HD have two-way zippers with zipper pulls. There is an attachment loop inside the left pocket
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- A positioning strap allows you to set the Pro HD at your preferred height each time
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings for all of your accessories
- Large pull bobs are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
- Lower rear dump is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze-lock knife, reflector kit and retractor kit.
- Ditchable weight – XS – ML 20lb/9kg, LG – XL 30lb/13.5kg
- Non-ditchable weight – 10 lb/4.5kg
- Lift Capacity (lbs/N) – XS – 24/100, SM – 27/120, MD – 29/120
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide