Apeks RK3 Fins Orange
Designed in collaboration with the US military.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.
- Sizes: Medium, Regular and Super
Designed in collaboration with the US military and renowned for outstanding performance and reliability, the Apeks RK3 is a rugged thermoplastic rubber fin featuring an over-sized foot pocket to accommodate drysuit boots and a spring strap for easy donning and doffing. The RK3 is available in three sizes: Medium, Large and Super.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide
You may also like…
- Brands, Fins, General Accessories, Northern Diver, Scuba Diving
Northern Diver Spring Finstraps€30Select optionsQuick View
There are no reviews yet.