- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
Can be worn above a dry suit or a wet suit to create additional pocket space, or can be worn alone for use in warm water or for other aquatic activities. Ideal for warm water diving conditions where the additional storage of slates, spools or torches is required while wearing a wet suit. The protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip and would be very useful outside of the dive environment, for example on a jet ski or RIB.
- 1.5mm neoprene -small diamond lining outside, nylon inside.
- Easy adjustable waist band with 2 hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick release buckle.
- Big cargo pockets with expandable system, made in fabric to prevent the distortion of the shape.
- Grommets for fast drainage.
- D ring to secure accessories.
- Protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip, useful if used on a jet ski or RIB.
- Taped sewing on back and inside legs to prevent broken threads.
- Unisex model: 5 sizes from S to XXL.
10, 10 Short, 10 Tall, 12, 12 Short, 12 Tall , 14, 14 Short, 14 Tall, 16, 16 Short, 16 Tall, 18, 18 Short, 18 Tall, 20, 20 Short, 20 Tall, 8, 8 Short, 8 Tall, L Short, L Tall, large, Large – X Large, Large Relaxed, Large Tall, M Short, M Tall, medium, Medium Large, Medium Relaxed, Medium-Large Relaxed, Medium-Large Tall, S Short, S Tall, small, Small – Medium, Standard, X Large, X Large Relaxed, X Large Tall, X Small, XL Short, XL Tall, XX Large, XX Large Relaxed, XXL Short, XXL Tall, XXLarge/XXX Large, XXSmall/X Small, XXX Large, XXXL Relaxed, XXXL Short, XXXL Tall
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide