Apeks XTX200 Regulator with Egress Octopus
The XTX200 is the flagship of the Apeks regulator range and the definitive blend of style and high performance. Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a regulator of the highest quality.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used. Press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the center for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
- The 2nd stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Unique 120˚ angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up.
- Can be routed over either shoulder.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator will be supplied with both sets of exhaust tees
Optional 5th port is available with the additional bonus of an integrated heat exchanger on the Tungsten, XTX200 and XTX100 first stages.
Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure MUST only be performed by an APEKS Authorized Service Technician
Available in yoke or din configuration. Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable. Suitable for coldwater use.
This innovative, low profile design minimizes drag. The pneumatically balanced valve provides superior performance for an alternate air source, making it a perfect complement to the high performing Apeks regulators.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide