Fourth Element Gents Argonaut Drysuit
The Argonaut is available in a flex trilaminate, anextremely lightweight breathable Kevlar reinforced fabric or in a hybrid version with flex on the legs and the kevlar on the torso, in men’s and women’s sizes.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Pockets – Two large thigh pockets are supplied as standard, with wetnotes sleeve, bungee loops for securing equipment and secure hook and loop fastening.
- Boots – 4mm compressed neoprene for warmth and comfort, double reinforcment across the foot for durability. The boots feature an ergonomic footbed to maximise warmth and comfort when in and out of the water, and retaining ankle straps. Dry sock option is also available.
- Collar -A warm-neck collar combined with HD Latex neck seal combines performance and comfort.
- Seams – Duratex tape is used to protect the outside of the seams from abrasion. Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability.
- Zip – The YKK Aquaseal composite zip is used in the cross chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning. This is at the cutting edge of dry zip technology and was developed to replace the heavier, more bulky traditional dry zips.
- Panels -Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Valves – Si-Tech inflate and deflate valves are supplied as standard.
- Telescopic Torso -Telescopic Torso design with elasticated crotch strap and internal braces.
Kevlar reinforced breathable fabric ensures a level of comfort unknown with traditional membrane drysuits. The breathable fabric allows water vapour to pass out of the suit before the dive meaning less condenses on the inside of the drysuit. The suit also extremely lightweight, making it ideally suited for travelling.
A specially engineered durable flex tri-laminate material is used throughout, making the Argonaut an extremely rugged suit. This fabric has already been specified for military use and features hardwearing fabrics laminated with a flexible butyl layer for the ideal balance of durability and comfort.
Please note the Argonaut can be Made-to-Order. Contact us for more information.
10, 10 Short, 10 Tall, 12, 12 Short, 12 Tall , 14, 14 Short, 14 Tall, 16, 16 Short, 16 Tall, 18, 18 Short, 18 Tall, 20, 20 Short, 20 Tall, 8, 8 Short, 8 Tall, L Short, L Tall, large, Large – X Large, Large Relaxed, Large Tall, M Short, M Tall, medium, Medium Large, Medium Relaxed, Medium-Large Relaxed, Medium-Large Tall, S Short, S Tall, small, Small – Medium, Standard, X Large, X Large Relaxed, X Large Tall, X Small, XL Short, XL Tall, XX Large, XX Large Relaxed, XXL Short, XXL Tall, XXLarge/XXX Large, XXSmall/X Small, XXX Large, XXXL Relaxed, XXXL Short, XXXL Tall
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide