- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Complete 3 Piece Neoprene Semi-Dry Wetsuit System
- 5.5mm Long John – Ti-Ax® Thermacote® Titanium Lining
- Full Length Rear Entry Zip with Smooth-Skin Flush-Guard
- Unique Integrated Heat Retaining ‘Thermal Shield’ Vest
- 6.5mm Neoprene Shortie – Ti-Ax® Titanium Terry Lining
- Front Entry Zip with Full Length Smooth-Skin Seal
- All Seams Triple-Glued and Blind-Stitched for Security
- Single Lined Smooth-Skin Neoprene Ankle/Wrist Seals
- Zip Fastening Ankle and Wrist Over-Seal Warmers
- Shortie Can be Worn Over the Long John for Colder Waters
- Includes Super-Stretch 5mm Neoprene Air Vent Hood
- Available in 5 Gents Sizes and 4 Ladies Sizes
This 2nd Generation Semi-Tech wetsuit still has all the hard-wearing properties of our original ‘Semi-Tech’, which does not reduce its fantastic flexibility, due to our unique Super-Stretch DFN-Ultragrade™ Neoprene material.
The new Semi Tech also features the same internal lining, providing extra warmth, insulation and comfort, due to our unique Ti-Ax® Thermacote® Titanium ‘Terry’ lining, and still incorporates an additional anti-bacterial coating.
As with all Northern Diver drysuits and wetsuits, the quality is exactly what divers have come to expect, from the UK’s leading dive equipment manufacturer, with heavy duty triple-glued & blind-stitched seams and the best quality Neoprene.
Just like our original Semi-Tech semi dry wetsuit, this new edition has been carefully designed, to allow for individual size proportions and should fit just about everyone.
Again, achieved through manufacturing five individual gents and four individual ladies sizes and in separate gents and ladies wetsuit patterns, the pre-formed ‘shaped’ arm/leg sections and the unique ergonomic cut of this semi-dry suit, provides maximum comfort and the ultimate diving flexibility.
This new three piece Semi-Tech semi dry wetsuit package is still manufactured from a mixture of 5.5mm, 6mm and 6.5mm unique Super-Stretch Neoprene, providing an average of 5.5mm thickness for the one piece long john suit (can also be used as a standard one-piece wetsuit) for cool water, an average thickness of 6mm for the shortie (can also be used as a shortie wetsuit) for warmer waters and also includes an additional 5mm Neoprene hood, for the ultimate semi-dry wetsuit package, that some scuba divers reportedly use all year round, in even single figure water temperatures.
10, 10 Short, 10 Tall, 12, 12 Short, 12 Tall , 14, 14 Short, 14 Tall, 16, 16 Short, 16 Tall, 18, 18 Short, 18 Tall, 20, 20 Short, 20 Tall, 8, 8 Short, 8 Tall, L Short, L Tall, large, Large – X Large, Large Relaxed, Large Tall, M Short, M Tall, medium, Medium Large, Medium Relaxed, Medium-Large Relaxed, Medium-Large Tall, S Short, S Tall, small, Small – Medium, Standard, X Large, X Large Relaxed, X Large Tall, X Small, XL Short, XL Tall, XX Large, XX Large Relaxed, XXL Short, XXL Tall, XXLarge/XXX Large, XXSmall/X Small, XXX Large, XXXL Relaxed, XXXL Short, XXXL Tall
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide