- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Manufactured from ultra-durable Cordura®
- Top-mounted ‘comfort’ carry handle
- 2 heavy duty wheels
- Extra-reinforced pull handle
- Lockable telescopic handle with red detail
- Zipped top compartment designed for diving fins
- Zipped side and end pocket
- Rigid curved base that extends up either end
- Heavy-duty textured PVC exterior on the base
- Plastic runners on base
- Wheel and corner guards
- Coiled top corner guards
- Clam-shell-opening with 2 zipped generous pockets
- Bottom pocket can be split with cushioned divider
- Supplied with wash bag and silicone luggage tag
This clam-shell bag makes a great deal of use out of its compact rectangular shape. The two cushioned and zipped compartments, the bottom one slightly deeper than the top, have a generous amount of capacity between them.
There is a removable cushioned divider and a mesh pocket in the bottom compartment to help keep smaller diving equipment secure. On the top of the bag, a large zipped compartment, protected by coiled guards in the corners, can accommodate the vast majority of diving fins – the pocket measures 65cm x 30 cm.
Two external zipped pockets provide yet more capacity. You will also receive a Northern Diver wash bag and silicone luggage tag with the Voyager Quest.
As well as the ultra hard-wearing Cordura that it is manufactured from, the Voyager Quest has numerous features to keep your dive gear safe when travelling. The two compartments connect with a flap-protected zip, and two adjustable clips help keep the contents secure.
The bottom is rigid and curves up both ends. On top of that, a heavy-duty textured PVC base, that extends partly up all sides, provides a robust base for the corner guards, runners, heavy-duty wheels and wheel guards.
Length: 72 cm
Width: 36 cm
Height: 44 cm
Internal Volume: 114 ltr
Weight: 5.4 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide