- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- UWATEC ZHL-8 Predictive Multi-Gas (PMG) algorithm allows you to carry high oxygen concentration mixes (21-100%) in addition to your primary breathing gas.
- Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS) calculates an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen the body has absorbed, taking into account the current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes.
- Data is presented with large easy-to-read data digits and graphics with an intuitive two-button navigation system.
- Includes full watch functions plus a stopwatch in Scuba mode.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Dive modes, including Scuba, Gauge and Apnea, function to a maximum operating depth of 394ft/120m.
- Logbook stores 100 dive hours for post-dive review and analysis.
- Active backlight makes for easy screen reading in low light or night diving conditions.
- A replaceable adhesive film is provided to protect the screen from bumps and scraps.
- User replaceable CR2450 lithium battery, mounted in a double 0-ring sealed battery compartment, is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- USB data interface with an optional Shark data transfer accessory is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
Every time you slip beneath the surface, you enter what’s essentially an alien environment.
Your equipment plays a crucial role in how comfortable and confident you’re going to be under water. Your regulator needs to deliver air easily and reliably, your BC needs to provide effortless buoyancy control, and your dive computer needs to continually update you with clear and concise deco information to make your dive experience safer and more fun.
That’s exactly what you can expect from the ALADIN SQUARE. Offering an expansive screen filled with big data digits and useful graphics that are easy to read and understand, the ALADIN SQUARE keeps you appraised of your depth and deco status every minute of your dive.
Although the screen is huge, the casing on the ALADIN SQUARE is very low profile, enabling it to sit on your arm without any sense of bulkiness. Two control buttons and helpful screen prompts allow you to easily navigate through a system that lets you program two gas mixes from 21 percent nitrox to 100 percent oxygen. In addition to a Scuba mode the ALADIN SQUARE also offers Gauge and Apnea modes along with full watch functions. It comes with a 100 dive-hour logbook, a bevy of programmable alarms and a safety stop timer that you can set from one to five minutes.
Packing plenty of computing power, any diver who appreciates a big, easy-to-read screen, a solid list of features and multiple operating modes, all at an affordable price, will find much to like about the ALADIN SQUARE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide