Scubapro MK17 First Stage with G260 Second Stage
The ideal system for cold water or harsh conditions, tech divers and cave explorers just love this rugged reg.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring trouble-free operation in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 – 30oz/850g; /DIN 300 – 22oz/625g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 6500 l/min – 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
- Metal components provide increased resistance to freezing when diving in extreme water conditions.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 1800 l/min – 64 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
The MK17 is a high performance, balanced diaphragm first stage engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments. Completely sealed off from the elements, neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the inner mechanism. This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, so you can be assured of trouble-free operation even in the coldest conditions.
The MK17 delivers fast and reliable airflow with every breath, plus it’s user-friendly, offering two high pressure and four low pressure ports, two of which are high-flow (high-flow ports deliver about 15 percent more air than conventional low pressure ports). It also comes with an external intermediate pressure adjustment that allows technicians to maintain peak performance between service intervals without having to break down the first stage.
The venerable G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time. First introduced in 1986 as the G250, it was the first regulator to introduce an adjustable Venturi Initialed Vacuum Assist (VIVA). Today’s modern version features metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) for excellent cold-water performance. It also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide