- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- Rugged black aluminum body offers a stealthy “tech” look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Interchangeable light head is equipped with the newest CREE XML2 LED.
- 700 lumen illumination ranks among the best in its class.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Diamond-shaped knurling (metal indentations) on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
- Shock-proof rubber protection keeps the light head safe from knocks and bumps.
- Over-pressure valve releases any battery off-gassing — the ultimate dive light safety feature not normally found on torches at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000 feet (300m) ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by three C-cell batteries with 10 hour burn time.
SCUBAPRO leaps light years ahead in underwater illumination with the introduction of the NOVA 700 dive light. Technical to its core, it is machined from heavy-duty aluminum so it is lightweight and built to last. Its light head is equipped with the newest CREE XML2 LED, capable of pumping out between 700 and 800 lumens of brilliant illumination. It uses simple twist-on/twist off activation backed by double-O-ring seals. Strategically placed knurling (raised-up diamond-shaped indentations in the metal) improves grip and makes the twist activation that much easier. Shock-proof rubber protection on the end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an additional no-slip surface.
The NOVA 700 measures 8.7 inches (22.2cm) in length and is powered by three C-cell batteries that provide 10 hours of burn time. Rated to a maximum depth of 1000 feet (300m), the NOVA 700 is equipped with an overpressure valve on the end cap, an important safety feature not normally found on torches in the NOVA 700‘s price range.
For divers who like a durable dive light with good heft, a generous hand grip, excellent illumination and long burn times, the NOVA 700 can’t be beat.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide