- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
Sometimes you don’t want to spend a pile of money. Sometimes you just want to keep it simple. The X-ONE, improved for 2016, is designed for such times. A simple yet feature-rich BC, the X-ONE‘s front-adjustable design enables the air bladder to wrap around you, placing lift under your arms and around your waist rather than behind you. This creates a comfortable and secure feeling when diving because you’re always well-balanced and able to maintain a comfortable swimming position. Also, when you’re floating on the surface the front adjustable design provides a very relaxing surface floating position.
The X-ONE‘s padded backpack cushions the tank during long dives, two roomy pockets with knife attachments and a couple stainless D-rings provide lots of extra gear-carrying opportunities. Octopus pockets on each side offer convenient places for carrying a backup second stage. You also get a comfortable cummerbund and a sternum strap for dialing in the perfect fit, plus a very efficient valve system for controlling ascents and descents.
What you don’t get with the X-ONE is an integrated weight ditch system — that is, unless you want one. That’s the beauty of this BC; the ballast system is optional. If you need it, buy it. If you don’t, wear a weightbelt instead. Change your mind later? Not a problem, you can upgrade the system at any time.
The X-ONE is an all-purpose BC that lets you have it your way. Go with the optional weight pockets, or go with a weightbelt. Either way, you get a comfortable, stable, well-performing BC.
- Constructed of C 1000D/N 420 D nylon for durability and long life.
- Wraparound air bladder offers a cradle-like shape for maximum comfort.
- Standard single tank band with nylon buckle keeps tank from wobbling at depth.
- Cummerbund with overstrap and sternum strap allow you to achieve a snug, comfortable fit.
- Padded backpack provides additional cushioning during long dives.
- An octopus pocket on each side offer convenient places for carrying a backup second stage.
- Two Velcro pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Two stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
- Optional quick-release weight pouches give you a choice of using an integrated weight system or a weightbelt.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator.
- Available in five sizes with 24.7lbs/11.2kg to 47.2lbs/21.4kg of lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more details.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide