- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Guide
- 200 – 3500 lumens
- 1000m (Beam Distance)
- 90000cd (Peak Beam Intensity)
- 0.5m (Impact Resistant)
- 100 meters (Underwater / Diving)
- Material: Anodised aircraft 6061 aluminium
- Colour: Silver/grey
- LED: 4x CREE XM-L2
- LED lifespan: 100000 h
- Brightness: 3500 lm
- Light colour: white
- Mode: High/dimming
- Battery: 26650 3.7 V, 4000 mAh
- Switch design: Magnetic slide switch
- Lens: Coated glass lens
- Size: 217 x 69 x 130 mm (length x head diameter x handle length) Weight (torch): 586 g Weight (torch and batteries): 772 g Weight (torch, batteries and charger): 924 g
The Varilux 3500’s output is, you guessed it, an incredible 3500 lumens. This output is supplied by four CREE XM-L2 LEDs.
Output is varied with the top-mounted magnetic slide switch. You’re good for one and a half hours of burn time on the highest setting and 40 hours on the lowest setting.
Just like the other torches in the Varilux family, the Varilux 3500 is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminium.
The Varilux 3500 is supplied in a useful carry case. See below for what else is included and the features tab for the torch’s complete specification.
What’s in the box?
- 26650 battery x 2
- 26650 battery charger x 1
- Spare O ring x 1
- Tail cap lubricant x 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please Find Brand Size Guides Below:
- Gents Wetsuits
- Ladies Wetsuits
- Gents Drysuits
- Ladies Drysuits
- Northern Diver Size Guide